Language / Język

Who's online

We have 62 guests online
Flexible Broadband Services
UK PAYE Tax Calculator PDF Print E-mail
User Rating: / 46
Saturday, 05 January 2008 15:00

Enter your tax free amount in the Allowance field. If you don't know what the amount is, you're most probably on the default Tax Code, so leave this field empty. The calculator will use defaults for the selected tax year.

Enter your tax paid in a year in the 'tax paid in a year' field. This is optional and you can get the figures from your P60 form given to you by your employer. The calculator will tell you how much money Inland Revenue owes you, or the other way round. It gets a bit more complicated if you also have P11D, feel free to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if you need any help.

Remember, you have 5 years to claim your overpaid tax back, so check all your P60's for previous years.

If your holiday is unpaid, I assumed it to be 20 days. This is for the calculation of the hourly rate if you enter yearly figures or the other way round, no worries.

Last Updated ( Tuesday, 06 May 2008 09:55 )